Save the Date!!
Posted Thursday, July 24th, 2014
Posted Thursday, April 24th, 2014
Thank you to everyone that supported Sensoria 2014. Here’s a glimpse of 2014 Sensoria by the numbers:
· We hosted more than 80 events
· Events were hosted on five campuses
· We had more than 4,000 visits to our Sensoria website
· The Student Art Show in Ross Gallery sold 40 pieces of art, totaling $7687.50, through private and award purchases
· More than 400 students and community members gave us feedback by filling out Sensoria surveys
· More than 11,000 students, faculty and community members enjoyed Sensoria
We would like to thank everyone that filled out a sensoria survey. By filling out a survey students and community members were entered in a chance to win 1 of 10 prizes. The winners are:
(Student Winners): Joyce Constante, Joshua Walsh, Allastair Blackman, Kristina Hopkins, and Bobby Robinson.
(Community Winners): Lisa Baverso, Scott Ricker, Robert Wagner, Dahlia Shuets and Nancy Jessen.
We look forward to seeing you are Sensoria 2015!
Sensoria has an App!
Posted Thursday, January 9th, 2014